StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client is a downstream Oil and Gas organization. Their operations include Petroleum, Haulage/Distribution, Product Storage and Retail Sales of products which includes Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
To contribute to the profitability of the Group Company by sustaining and growing the company’s Commercial Sales & Retail Business by ensuring operational excellence, revenue growth and cost-leadership.
To identify, build and maintain strategic relationships that will ensure the continued growth and profitability of the company’s Commercial Sales & Retail business and contribute to strengthening the company’s brand.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in Retail &Commercial sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term retail &commercial sales and earnings
- Prepares and manages the budget for the company’s Retail &Commercial Sales and drives its delivery
- Liaises with the Head - Strategic Procurement to source for products
- Engages with Executive Management to determine product pricing and/or discount schemes and ensures that this is effectively communicated to customers
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in retail &commercial sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
- Directs the selling activities within the company’s Sales & Marketing business, including resource deployment and customer interactions
- Leads business development activities and manages existing relationships to grow the bulk sales portfolio
- Puts in place measures to effectively track and address customer feedback and complaints
- Liaises with customers concerning availability of stock
- Reviews the periodic inward delivery and product inventory reports
- Analysis performance reports and reports trends in profitability and pricing
- Reviews sales and marketing reports relating to own business division and reports to Executive Management on performance.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in the Sales or Distribution department of a similar organisation with at least three in a management role
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in a Social science, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline
MBA or related Master’s degree is an advantage
Salary ranges between N10 – 15 million annual gross
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘A-01RCS’ as subject of application before 4th April, 2019. Candidates who meet the requirements will be invited for interviews.