Senior Art Director at RS Hunter
Posted on: 16 May, 2014
Deadline: 23 May, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RS Hunter Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
RS Hunter Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Senior Art Director is responsible for conceptualize ideas, develop art direction, supervise and produce finished artwork to a high level of quality.
- The role is responsible for coordinating with the client to present new conceptual design and maintain the integrity of the approved designs and themes.
- Responsible for all phases of the creative process from concept through execution
- Control the design, layout, typography and visual ideas for all aspects of the project.
- Collaborating with Creative Directors, end-client and production team to identify project needs and design finished product to support the brand objective
- Maintain the creative concept of the work, keeping it on strategy, meaningful and visually impactful.
- Attend client meetings and makes creative presentations when necessary
- Able to work and performed under no supervision, with only guidance about overall goals and objectives.
- Work on other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned
- Coordinate the flow of project materials and ensures that items meet specifications and deadlines. Tracks all pages through department and knows status at all times.
- Constantly developing creative themes and designs, including circular identity and other print media, to support businesses and marketing objectives of client's brand strategy.
- Directs design staff to translate visual/verbal concepts and creative strategy into print advertising.
- Work on the highest-profile or largest client accounts that are complex, non-routine and vary greatly in scope.
- Attend client meetings and makes creative presentations.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND, B.Sc Design, Design Certification.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Design.
Skills and Specifications:
- Proficient knowledge of photo art direction and spends time on set working with photography staff.
- Must be well versed on Macintosh platform (OSX) and industry standard applications: Quark, In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Able to apply advanced and seasoned functional expertise and technical knowledge of graphic design
- Able to communicate creative solutions with confidence, ease and clarity
- Able to independently evaluate processes, identify areas of improvement, and incorporate in to overall work objectives Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems
- Be a team player with leadership skills
- Possess good presentation skills.
- Able to direct photography, and RTV productions
- Be abreast with creative trends and innovations, especially digital media
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should please forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Please the job title "Senior Art Director" should be the subject matter of your application.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RS Hunter LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited