Fund Raiser at Mario Consulting Limited
Posted on: 14 March, 2019
Deadline: 4 April, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Mario Consulting
Mario Consulting Limited - Our client a growing tertiary institution in the country, requires the services of a confident, outgoing and articulate candidates for the position below:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with committee appointed to plan and organize fund raising activities.
- Develops and implement fund raising strategies.
- Focus on raising the amount of fund needed to meet the organisation budget.
- Present report on proposed fund raising activities and present same to the Board for necessary approval.
- Source people to donate money.
- Keep regular touch with existing donors.
- Write proposal that could attract money including application for grant.
- Overseeing events and campaign.
- The preferred candidate must have Degree in Law, Marketing, Public Relation or Certificate in Fund Raising.
- The candidate must have trained and have experience in non-profit and grant making by industries.
- Must have worked in raising fund for charities, NGOs, Foundations, Hospitals, Community Groups and non-profit organisations.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive CV, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to the "Head Corporate Resourcing" via: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mario ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- 2019 Graduate Internship Programme at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Machine Operator at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- Assistant Apparel Designer at WorkforceAccist Operations Limited
- Meeting Room Attendant (Office Services) at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Operations Manager at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
- Business Development & Strategy Manager at TAC Group
- Latest Jobs at Discovery Cycle Professionals