Assistant Factory Manager at Bedmate Furniture Limited
Posted on: 14 March, 2019
Deadline: 21 March, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Bedmate Furniture
Bedmate Furniture Limited is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
- Oversee factory workers, production and efficiency of the machines to make sure the factory is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently, effectively and safely
- Create a system and plan a strategy for the factory to be more systematic and organize
- Responsible for interviewing, screening, hiring and training new workers
- Ensure safety regulations and policies are implemented among the factory workers
- Take responsibility for all the activities going on in the factory
- Ensure good relationships among the workers and that there are equal treatment applied to them.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date record of all workers in the factory
- Responsible for motivating all workers to achieve the factory targets.
- Liaise with the Human Resources Manager on company’s policies and procedures and communicate same to the factory workers.
- Ensure appropriate health and safety procedures are in place and applied rigorously.
- Keep up with the effective running of the factory by ensuring there are no down times and that everyone is working at a reasonable pace.
- Ensure adequate staff and resources are in place to deliver orders on time.
- Schedule periodic maintenance of assets and equipment within the factory
- Maintain optimum operation by assigning workers, creating and keeping work and production schedules
- Collect and look through data to find places of waste or places for improvement
- Keep an eye on workers and plants’ safety as well as monitor the production equipment to make sure that they stay in good working order, and repair or replace the equipment when needed.
- Provide first Aid treatment for injured workers and ensure proper medical care is sought afterwards
- Maintain close relationship with every departments of the factory to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Responsible for contributing to and carrying out production strategy decisions.
- Minimum of first Degree/ HND in any Engineering related field is required.
- Trainings in managerial skills and a master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a similar industry.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bedmate FurnitureSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager at Colton Group of Nigeria
- Sales & Marketing Executive/Manager at Mikko Plastics Industries
- Factory Worker at OWPPiN Limited
- Supervisor - Quality Assurance (Onga Cube) at Promasidor Nigeria
- Tyre Service Center Officer at Montana Industries Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at The Dangote Group
- Executive Assistant at British American Tobacco Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Stresert Services Limited