Catering Supervisor at Sunrose Consulting Limited
Posted on: 14 March, 2019
Deadline: 30 March, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sunrose Consulting
Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
- Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for all food production including that used for restaurants, banquet functions and other outlets.
- Develop menus, food purchase specifications and recipes. Supervise staff.
- Develop and monitor food and labor budget for the department.
- Maintain the highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the food and beverage provision for functions and events
- Plan menus in consultation with chefs
- Train permanent and casual staff
- Organise, lead and motivate the catering team
- Plan staff shifts and rotas
- Ensure health and safety regulations are strictly observed
- Monitor the quality of the product and service provided
- Maintain stock levels and order new supplies as required
- Interact with clients
- Liaise with suppliers and clients
- Assist in negotiations with clients, assess their requirements and ensure they're satisfied with the service delivered (in contract catering)
- Ensure compliance with all fire, licensing and employment regulations
- Maximise sales and meet profit and financial expectations
- Directly supervises the cooking of items that require skillful preparation.
- Evaluates food products to assure that quality standards are consistently attained.
- Interacts with all supervisors to assure that food production consistently exceeds the expectations of customers and clients.
- Assists in maintaining a high level of service principles in accordance with established standards.
- Evaluates purchases are of quality and price are consistently met.
- Establishes and maintains a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
- Ensures all staff are trained and professional development opportunities arise for all kitchen staff.
- Ensures that representatives from the kitchen attend service lineups and meetings.
- Supports safe work habits and a safe working environment at all times.
- Perform other duties as directed.
Skill, Knowledge, Education And Experience
- Must have worked within the Food and Beverage sector continuously
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good Administrative Skills
- Basic IT and numerical Skills
- Excellent problem-solving Skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly Disciplined
- 3 years experience in a similar position
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sunrose ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Finance Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Female Sales Manager at Rovedana Limited
- Customer Support at Skyborne Limited
- Latest Jobs at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Francophone Consultant at Control Risks
- Web Officer at Sales Force Consulting
- Country Manager at Robert Walters
- Medical Officer at Sigma Consulting