Technical Surveying Account Manager at Ideate Technologies Limited
Posted on: 14 March, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ideate Technologies
Ideate Technologies Limited is an authorised pan Africa IT distributor of Autodesk software solutions and TOPCON survey equipment. Ideate Technologies has a footprint across Africa, and we distribute a variety of workflows and solutions to all industries.
- Ideate Technologies is looking for a dynamic Technical Surveying Account Manager to help us meet our growth targets for the Kenyan market for 2019 and beyond
- Ideate Technologies is offering a great salary package and the successful candidate will be based at the company office in Lagos, Nigeria.
About the Job
- We are looking for a dynamic Technical Surveying Account Manager who has extensive experience in the construction industry and is passionate about land surveying, water and waste water processing.
Key Performance Areas:
- Develop partner understanding of strategic accounts;Help Strategic Accounts purchase the right product within the construction industry working with vertical buildings, mining or water/ waste water processing;
- Develop customers understanding of key Autodesk and Topcon products;
- Lead the regional Autodesk and Topcon Communities;
- Make valuable contact with Customers and demonstrate an ability to lead solution discussions;
- Develop customers understanding of key accounts in order to achieve results and specific customer goals;
- Teach the reseller technical community therefore growing overall skills through strong relationships to win new business and increase sales with existing customers;
- Forecast and Reporting using Salesforce.com and maintain high levels of accuracy;
- Provide weekly accurate reporting;
- Demonstrate an ability to sell additional Professional Services and provide training for targeted customers on leading hero products.
About the Person
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications and experience:
- Relevant tertiary Land Survey qualification;
- 5-7 years of experience in survey in the construction industry;
- 5-7 years of experience in using Autodesk products including AutoCAD and Revit, together with BIM for workflows between Autodesk and Topcon (Leica/Trimble) solutions;
- 2 or more years of experience teaching end users in a similar industry would be an advantage;
- Strong technical understanding of engineering processes and workflows;
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM would be an advantage.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate an ability to rapidly develop your product knowledge;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Able to travel;
- Good presentation and training skills;
- Customer Solution focused;
- A strong relationship builder;
- Analytical problem solver.
- Monthly basic salary paid in local currency, including benefits (retirement savings and medical insurance), with additional competitive commissions on the achievement of regional sales targets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (2 pages maximum) and a Cover Letter to "Ann Teichert" at: email@example.com
Note: If you have not received a response within 3 weeks of your application date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ideate TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Head of Business Operations at KariXchange
- Latest Vacancies at eHealth4everyone
- Senior Systems Engineer - DPS At Dell
- Graphic Designer at Softcom Limited
- HR Coordinator At Exterran Corporation
- Fresh Vacancies at ERCAS Integrated Solutions
- Graduate Intern - NOC Engineer at VDT Communications Limited
- Graphics Designer at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited