Wellhead and Xmas Tree Field Supervisor at Maventeq Systems Limited
Posted on: 14 March, 2019
Deadline: 22 March, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Maventeq Systems Limited
Maventeq Systems Limited - Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Shall ensure safe execution of Xmas tree intervention programmed activities on time at the well site, in compliance with codes of practices, all while optimizing and improving costs and lead times.
- Responsible for Permit-To-Work preparation and follow up in order to deliver seamless operations.
- Actively participate in the JRA process with site team.
- Require working across all sites operated by Company - onshore, offshore; and in the Contractors Xmas Tree intervention workshops in Port Harcourt
- Implementation on site of the Company -Wells Department Policy, Organization, Technical Standards, Controls & Procedures, and Working Practices for the execution of Xmas Tree intervention activities.
- Implement controls and processes to safeguard the technical integrity of the well and Xmas Tree, economic interests and reputation of Company assets, in respect of Xmas Tree intervention.
- Has a well site responsibility for the planning, coordination, supervision, execution, and evaluation of a wider scope of Xmas Tree intervention operations.
- Lead and supervise specialized Xmas Tree intervention team in the execution of onsite Xmas Tree intervention activities to deliver maximum value whilst maintaining HSE standards.
- Provide input to, and liaise with, superintendent (or RSES-D) to develop and generate suitable well intervention reporting
- Organize Xmas Tree intervention activities, in accordance with the planning and under the control of his superintendent.
- Organize site logistics related with service equipment
- On site functional responsibility: from 3 to 6 persons. ï‚· Prepare and follow up Xmas tree spare parts Inventory
- Shall possess a minimum of with 8 years oilfield experience in Well Services operations (wellhead and xmas tree installation and servicing).
- Minimum of HND in Engineering or sciences.
- Shall have been a supervisor for a similar for a minimum of 5 years
- Shall have an excellent knowledge of Cameron, Vetco Grey (GE) and FMC wellhead and Xmas tree systems
- Good knowledge of other well services operations such as Electric Line, Slick-line, Coil Tubing, Pumping services.
- Shall possess a valid SAS THUET certificate
- Category A, Emergency Breathing System (CA,-EBS)
- Shall possess a valid International Well Control Forum (IWCF) Certificate
- Shall be PC literate with good use of MS office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) in a Windows environment.
- Good oral, written presentation and communication skill in English language
- Rotational position (duration of rotation is flexible)
- Diversified environment: Offshore and Onshore locations
- Working with moderate to high pressure wells
- Diversified types of Xmas trees and well heads
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Maventeq Systems LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Planning Analyst at Jagal Group
- Job Vacancies at Aldelia Group
- Procurement Jobs at Prime Services FZE
- Engineers at Onstream Group
- Latest Vacancies at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- IT Support Assistant at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) CONT.
- Graduate and Experienced Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria PLC