Physics Teacher at British International School
Posted on: 14 March, 2019
Deadline: 21 March, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at British International School
British International School - A leading Nigerian International Secondary school, situated on a large purpose-built campus in the heart of one of Africa's liveliest cities, offers a broad and balanced education to students aged between eleven and eighteen. The school is coeducational and accepts both day students and boarders.
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and positive teacher, who is able to work as part of a team and motivate others.
- He/She will be expected to teach Physics to Cambridge (CIE) IGCSE and AS/A Level, Previous experience in delivering British curriculum is essential.
- Experience in an International School setting is preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should contact the "HR Department" by email to: email@example.com and request a Job Description and person specification. Those documents will be emailod to the candidate.
Candidates should send their Applications directly to "The Principal" at: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference "Physics Vacancy".
All applications must include:
- A letter detailing what each candidate believes he/she can bring to the role, When writing your support statement, please refer to the job description and person specification provided.
- An up to date curriculum vitae with the full contact details of three referees. Please note that one referee must be the Candidate s most recent headteacher.
- A recent passport Sized photograph.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about British International SchoolSimilar Jobs
- Teachers at James Hope College
- Fresh Jobs at Skoolmedia Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at S-TEE Schools
- Assistant HR Manager at Greensprings School
- School Vice Principal (Academics) at Silver Valley International College
- International Education, Migration & Administration Officer at Carpa Education
- Provost at Benue State University
- External Auditor at Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu