Executive Assistant at Signal Alliance Limited
Posted on: 14 March, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Signal Alliance
Signal Alliance is an integrated Nigerian Technology Company with practice that includes IT system integrationn, Business software, Application development, Health Technology and Software-as-a service platform developement. The company has offices in Lagos and Abuja.
The Executive Assstant will manage the office of the Executive Vice Chairman of Signal Alliance and will help enhance executive effectiveness by providing information management support and representing the executive to others .The individual will:
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating communications.
- Maintain the executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Maintain confidentiality of Executive information.
- Maintain Executive office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage the Executive's meetings
- Background as personal assistant, executive assistant or an administrative role within an established company
- A Minimum of HND / B.Sc in any discipline. Degree in Arts / Social Science will be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Social Media and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and self driven
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Signal Alliance career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Signal AllianceSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Omnicom Solutions Limited
- CCNA - Channel Account Manager - B2B at Canon Nigeria
- Information Systems Auditor at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Country Director, Nigeria at Viamo
- Solution Architect Big Data At Wipro
- Business Support and Administration Manager at BitPesa
- Social Media Specialist at XNet Security Technologies Limited
- Accounting Supervisor at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited