Ruvie Beauty Clinic Limited, trading as Ruvie Beauty Clinic is a Natural organic cosmetics, skin care and perfume company that was established 9 years ago. It currently has a range of 300 products which it sells in all the states in Nigeria including Europe and America. It has several Franchised stores in all the geopolitical zones in the country. The The kano branch is a new Franchise based in the business hub of Kano, Bompai Road.
Ruvie Beauty Clinic strives to promote the global development of highly innovative and exclusive natural beauty care products formulated from Natural raw materials specially for the African skin. The Clinic also provides comprehensive skin treatment and facial treatment for its client making use of state of the art equipment. The mission of our Consumer Products Division is to develop beauty products for the widest possible range of customers by offering highly innovative products at different levels of retail channels. Ruvie Beauty Clinic is reserved for distribution of our Luxury Products. The Clinic devotes itself to maintaining the highest possible quality in its products, packaging, merchandising, and communications, thus confirming the Ruvie brand to be a reputable and trustworthy brand. Our Various research and development Department strives to create and develop skin care and healthcare brands that meet the highest standards of skin care safety and effectiveness, as proven by clinical tests.
Job Location: Kano (can talk relocation from any part of the country)
Duties and Tasks:
- Provide professional facial treatment for clients such as micro dermabrasion, high frequency, laser treatment and other electrolysis
- Apply chemical peels in order to reduce fine lines and age spots.
- Cleanse clients' skin with water, creams and/or lotions.
- Demonstrate how to clean and care for skin properly, and recommend skin-care regimens.
- Determine which of the Ruvie skin care products will improve clients' skin quality and appearance.
- Examine clients' skin, using magnifying lamps or visors when necessary, in order to evaluate skin condition and appearance.
- Operate the skin analysis machines
- Keep records of client needs and preferences, treatments and all other services provided.
- Perform simple extractions to remove blackheads.
- Remove body and facial hair by applying wax.
- Select and apply cosmetic products such as creams, lotions, and tonics.
- Sterilize equipment, and clean work areas.
- Treat the facial skin to maintain and improve its appearance, using specialized techniques and products such as peels and masks.
- Provide facial and body massages.
- Refer clients to medical personnel for treatment of serious skin problems.
- Recommend and sell only Ruvie brand products to clients.
Skills and Job Activities:
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Selling or Influencing Others. Convincing others to buy the right Ruvie products or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge. Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job.
- A strong team player with good communication skills.
- Getting Information. Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Thinking Creatively. Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work. Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems. Analyzing information and evaluating results.
Must be a certified skin therapist and Facial therapist.
25-35 years and Female
go to method of application »
- Prepare, implement, marketing plan, programme and budget both short and long range to ensure profitable growth
- Formulate and execute category brands and portfolio strategy for both new and existing products
- Execute all communication initiatives
- Collaborates with the MD in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Work with communication agencies, associates, consultants and all external and internal stake holders to deliver the right marketing mix to consumers/shoppers in keeping with the organizational goal
- Lead ideation and innovation effort that meets business and brand objectives.
- Lead all consumer/shoppers and market research initiatives
- Analyse consumer trend, category and market dynamics, internal data and competitive intelligence thereby influencing organization and category strategy
- Develop deep understanding of consumer/shopper motivation and reflect this in all products communication that emanates from the company
- To be responsible for developing and maintaining sales and marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
- To evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing and sales plan alterations as needed.
- Must have at least a bachelor's degree; master’s degree will be additional advantage
- At least 5 years working experience in the Beauty and cosmetics Industry.
- At least 2 years training or teaching experience.
- Professional qualification in related field will be ad added advantage
- Familiar with Beauty, cosmetics and fragrance working environment and standard operating procedures.
- Appropriate Training qualifications
- Must be able to speak in front of a crowd,
- Produce and understand training materials,
- Might work manually with written materials, or use educational and testing software as part of the training process.
- Independent worker
- Able to form good relationships
- Effective organisational skills
- Team working skills
- Interpersonal skill
go to method of application »
- Providing accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department
- Typing accurately, preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
- Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Provide accounting and clerical support for the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Pack POS orders
- Maintain POS physical inventory
- Coordinate shipments on all order
- Month-end inventory count
- Receive and stock POS items
Other duties as assigned by employer
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- Lifting may be required, up to 30kg
- 1- 2 years of prior customer service experience preferred
- Previous experience with inventory and shipping is preferred
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred
- Team player, with the ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented and excellent follow-up skills
- Communication skills must be exemplary
- Must have a B.Sc degree, HND, undergraduate diploma or OND in Accounting
25-35 years and female
go to method of application »
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.Recommends potential products or services to management
- by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer
- information.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or customer service representative and relevant position.
- Familiarity with office machines such as printers, photocopier etc.
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)and fluent in Hausa.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Product Knowledge.
- Quality Focus.
- Market Knowledge.
- Documentation Skills.
- Phone Skills.
- Resolving Conflict.
- Analyzing Information.
- Friendly and polite disposition
- University degree, HND, OND or Undergraduate Diploma in any social sciences, humanities and Arts.
Method of Application
Applicanats should send CVs to email@example.com
Kindly note: Any application not properly labeled will not be attended to
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.