IT Officer at Lase Consulting
Posted on: 15 May, 2014
Deadline: 20 June, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Lase Consulting
Lase Consulting - Our client is a leading and fast-expanding IT products retailer. Our vision is to be the No.1 IT retailer by 2015. We owe our success over the years to the innovation, dedication and commitment of our employees.
Established 8 years ago in Lagos with branches in Abuja, Port Harcourt and South West zone. Having Served over 25,000 Customers. The company is now launching an ecommerce platform and need services of an Information Technology Officer.
Manage and administrate data and information needs effectively.
- Maintain relevant and up to date knowledge of business and information technology.
- Analyze issues and processes.
- Provide input into, and assist with the implementation of, Council’s IT Strategy.
- Ensure that day-to-day administrative activities are undertaken to maintain databases in a fully operational and stable state.
- Review and maintain efficient and effective database backup procedures to enable the provision of successful and accurate backups so that any data can be restored quickly and efficiently.
- Promote excellence in customer service, identify, review and implement strategies to improve service quality and efficiency.
- Experience in the use of PCs, operating systems, applications, network and communication technologies.
- Well-developed investigative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to show understanding and patience in communicating with technology users.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send resume to: email@example.com with the Subject IT Officer:
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lase ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Jobs at Packetclouds Consults
- Business Development Officers at Netspex Limited
- Finance and Admin Officer at My Kustoma Innovative Technology Limited
- Job Opening at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Vacancies At A Leading Nigerian Based Managed IT Security Services Provider (MSSP) - LUDAEL Services Limited
- Latest Job Opportunity at Transsion Holdings
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage