Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at First Bank of Nigeria (UK) Limited
Posted on: 12 March, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at First Bank
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Ref No: 1900001C
Location: United Kingdom (UK)
Job Type: Full-time
- FBN UK, a wholly-owned subsidiary of FirstBank Limited, is focused on facilitating trade between Africa and Europe by providing international banking, trade and retail services to high net worth Nigerians and those in diaspora.
- We are looking to recruit a top-of-the-class individual with the requisite skills and experience to fill the CEO position in the UK.
- Reporting to the Chairman of the Board, the CEO will ensure that the Bank achieves the right balance between growth, profitability and productivity thereby creating value for the Bank and Group.
- The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree combined with a relevant professional certification such as CIBN, ACA, CFA, ACCA as well as relevant experience in international banking. In addition, he/she must have extensive experience in a senior management role and understand the Senior Managers and Certification Regime of the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom.
- Successful candidate must have exceptional managerial/leadership capabilities with demonstrated ability to inspire, manage and build a high performing organization
- He/she must have highly developed strategic thinking skills, high level of commercial acumen and highly develop influencing and collaborating, and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to First Bank career website on firstbanknigeria.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about First BankSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
- Job Vacancies at The Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- Information Technology Manager at Prudential Mortgage Bank
- Career Opportunities at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Product Manager at Babban Gona Farmer Services
- Principal Strategy and Policy Officer - Infrastructure and Private Sector at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Investor Relations Officer at VFD Group