Latest Jobs at Addosser Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 8 March, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Addosser Microfinance Bank
ADDOSSER MICRO FINANCE BANK limited was conceived to provide Banking Services to small and medium scale entrepreneurs that have little or no assistance from the conventional banks.
The targeted customers include the petty traders, small shop owners, trade associations, artisans, taxi drivers, market men & women, low level civil servants, tailors, barbers etc.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE CUSTOMERS IN ODUNADE MARKET AND ITS ENVIRONS
- Sourcing for microfinance Micro & SME clients in identified market zones.
- Creation of quality risk assets monthly.
- Rendering financial advice to customers.
- Ensure credit appraisal & cash flow analysis of clients.
- Ensure all loan requirements inclusive of charges are properly communicated to clients and all documentations duly completed, executed & submitted.
- Ensure that all approved Loans are disbursed timely.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower
- Supervises Loan packaging and documentation.
- Conducts credit check on borrowers and their guarantors.
- Confirm status (physical state, valuation etc.) of assets/properties used as collateral by customers.
- Follow up on delinquent loans & immediately refer to same to his/her supervisor.
- Ensure PAR is within tolerable level as specified by management.
- Candidate must have of 2-3 years work experience
go to method of application »
- At least 2years’ relevant experience in the application of Information Technology to solving Business problemst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Comprehensive knowledge of system design principles and methodologies including requirements management, change management, issue management, financial management and quality control
- Good knowledge of business & cross company processes and strategies and good understanding of how the business processes are supported by key IT systems (ERP, CRM, etc).
- Hands on experience in a programming or project management role will be a bonus.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and prioritization skills with a flexible attitude as priorities change.
- Business Process Improvement
- Business growth, value created & cost-effectiveness achieved by process optimization, new initiatives and improved operations
- Experienced in translating user requirement specifications and solution requirement specification into solution designs that is fit for purpose
- Proficient in overall system and solutions design
- Proficient in creating and modifying report layouts to suit organizational needs
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, work flow, logical processes, hardware and operating systems environment
- Assist in technical deployment of information management solutions
- Build Business Logic of Software
- Comfortable Writing and Analyzing SQL Queries
- Create Complex Databases for Organizations
- Can Design, Test, and Develop Solutions to Meet User Needs
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Addosser Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Finance and Account Intern at Redwoods Capital Limited
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Head of Infrastructure Financing Group at Rand Merchant Bank (RMB)
- Procurement & Logistics Manager at C & I Leasing Plc
- Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant at a Leading Bank - Workforce Group
- Head, Research at ARM Life Plc
- Direct Sales Agent at City Core Limited
- Job Opportunities at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)