Careers at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
Posted on: 14 May, 2014
Deadline: 23 May, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) saves lives and improves health, especially among the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people, by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.Our mission is to save lives and improve health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
- The success of the OVC project depends largely on accurate, complete and timely reporting of achievements to PEPFAR/USAID.
- Achievement of set targets is of utmost importance to the OVC project.
- Hence, the objective of the Associate Director, M&E position is to provide technical leadership aimed at improving the lives of children and families affected by HIV and AIDS.
- The emphasis of the M&E Associate Director is to be in charge of all programmatic issues dealing with Monitoring and Evaluation for the CUBS Project.
- Lead in the overall design and implementation of the project Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP); Lead the development of appropriate project tools to monitor project progress.
- Facilitate the design of studies and assessment in all areas of project engagement
- Develop internal systems to collect data consistent with key performance targets.
- Document and disseminate successful innovative approaches, sustainable models, evidence-based best practices, and lessons learned for the project.
- Develop specific M&E methodologies in OVC and gender programming,
- Facilitate and lead the capacity building of CSOs and state offices in M&E.
- Engage OVC and children and their families in project cycle of planning, implementing, M&E
- Support the Ministry of Women Affairs at Federal and State levels with implementation of national OVC M&E plans
- Any other deities as assigned by the Chief of Party
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Public health, statistics or related field
- Expertise in OVC program design and implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in working with and leading M&E designs in large donor funded projects
- Experience developing relationships with provincial and district level government officials
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in HIV/AIDS, TB, STI and/or Child Survival/IMCI projects in African countries, preferably Nigeria
- Knowledge and understanding of the pediatric home base care, gender, stigma and discrimination
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel extensively
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Management Sciences For Health - MSHSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Fresh Jobs at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co.
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG