Careers at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
Posted on: 14 May, 2014
Deadline: 23 May, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) saves lives and improves health, especially among the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people, by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.Our mission is to save lives and improve health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
- The success of the OVC project depends largely on accurate, complete and timely reporting of achievements to PEPFAR/USAID.
- Achievement of set targets is of utmost importance to the OVC project.
- Hence, the objective of the Associate Director, M&E position is to provide technical leadership aimed at improving the lives of children and families affected by HIV and AIDS.
- The emphasis of the M&E Associate Director is to be in charge of all programmatic issues dealing with Monitoring and Evaluation for the CUBS Project.
- Lead in the overall design and implementation of the project Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP); Lead the development of appropriate project tools to monitor project progress.
- Facilitate the design of studies and assessment in all areas of project engagement
- Develop internal systems to collect data consistent with key performance targets.
- Document and disseminate successful innovative approaches, sustainable models, evidence-based best practices, and lessons learned for the project.
- Develop specific M&E methodologies in OVC and gender programming,
- Facilitate and lead the capacity building of CSOs and state offices in M&E.
- Engage OVC and children and their families in project cycle of planning, implementing, M&E
- Support the Ministry of Women Affairs at Federal and State levels with implementation of national OVC M&E plans
- Any other deities as assigned by the Chief of Party
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Public health, statistics or related field
- Expertise in OVC program design and implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in working with and leading M&E designs in large donor funded projects
- Experience developing relationships with provincial and district level government officials
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in HIV/AIDS, TB, STI and/or Child Survival/IMCI projects in African countries, preferably Nigeria
- Knowledge and understanding of the pediatric home base care, gender, stigma and discrimination
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel extensively
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Management Sciences For Health - MSHSimilar Jobs
- Corporate Driver at PathCare Laboratories
- Senior Medical Officer at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Trainee Recruitment at The Nigerian College of Advanced Health Science and Technology (CAHST)
- Medical Doctor - Dermatology at Workforce Group
- Medical Jobs at Biket Medical Centre
- Current Job Placements at PathCare Laboratories
- Latest Recruitment at Lagoon Hospitals Limited
- Business Development Manager at Synapse Services