Sales Manager at AA Group
Posted on: 14 May, 2014
Deadline: 19 May, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at AA Group
AA Group is a diversified group of companies working globally in various field of expertise and combining the best experienced experts from all over the world along with local highly qualified workers.
AA Racma & Partners Group Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Manages sales of the company’s products and services in within a defined geographic area, province or country. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of security infrastructure and services.
- Responsible for sales/marketing of MEMS( Mobile Employee Management System)
- Collaborates with [Insert title] in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
Details of Function:
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Ensure full implementation of sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Collaborates with head of sales to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive
- B.Sc/HND in marketing and other related discipline.
- MBA would be an added advantage
- A higher degree would be an added advantage.
- Vast experience in telecommunication sector.
- A minimum of 5-10 years in selling security products and services such as CCTV, access control, tracking devices, guards/escort services etc.
- Age range: 35-45 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualifieed candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com not later than May 19, 2014.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AA GroupSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Assistants at Rainbow Group International
- Chief Security Officers at Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancy at an International Betting and Gaming Company - Kimberly Ryan
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH