Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firmOur objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
GVA Partners is recruiting to fill the position of:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining and managing Servers, and Infrastructure services operating on those servers. These Infrastructure services include: Anti-virus systems, Databases, Active Directory, Exchange Mail, File services, Terminal Services, Scanning and web servers. In addition, the candidate will also participate in the design, implementation, and enhancement of Servers and Infrastructure services set-up and configuration.
- Review information, incidents, problems and analysis collected and escalated by the Infrastructure Help Desk team.
- Perform additional analysis of incidents and problems and ensure the resolution of these incidents and problems
- Operate server software configurations in accordance with best practices in standards and procedures
- Monitor server and infrastructure services. Recommend and implement appropriate actions to determine and resolve system problems
- Assist with planning, design and optimization of server and infrastructure services, while ensuring that change control procedures are followed. Ensure that back-up operations are executed and completed.
- Ensure the integrity of back-up operations periodically, and restore from back-up as required
- Share ideas and experience with team members and promote teamwork in problem resolution. Share best-practices and cross-train other team members in server management skills.
- install, administer, monitor, manage and optimize enterprise servers and related components to achieve and maintain consistent high performance, maximum availability, and reliability of the server, business applications, systems, and data/information
- 5+ years working experience in a large enterprise computing environment operating servers remotely across multiple locations. Experience operating in a Data Centre or IT Shared Service is an added advantage
- A bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or any related discipline.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification, Project management courses, and other computer certifications will be an advantage
- Experienced with Microsoft Server Applications
- Knowledge of Backup/Disaster Recovery best practices.
- Knowledge of RedHat Linux administration and patching is required
- Experienced with server hardware and network infrastructure architecture
- Familiarity with network security, internet architecture, routing, LDAP, Domain Name System (DNS), firewalls, load balancing, connectivity, and scalability
- Ability to identify and patch application software - Oracle, ConnectDirect, Weblogic, Apache, etc.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or call 08187289946.
Note: Please, State The Position You Are Applying For In The Subject Field Of The Mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale