Jobs at LEADING EDGE CONSULTING
Posted on: 26 July, 2011
Deadline: 9 August, 2011
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is an international professional services firm engaged in Assurance & Advisory, Taxation, Corporate Finance and Management Consultancy, with footprints across the country. As a result of steady growth and expansion, it requires seasoned and competent professionals to join its support service arm.
Position: Human Resources Manager
The position reports to the Managing Partner and is responsible for the overall management of staff function in the firm. The successful individual will see to the formulation of HR policies and their successful implementation. These will range from resourcing, learning and development, job evaluation and staff utilization to performance management, compensation management, separation etc.
• Possession of a good First Degree in the Social Sciences, Humanities or allied areas. A Masters Degree will be an advantage.
• Must be a member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management. Other relevant HR Certification will be advantageous.
• Possession of a minimum of 7 years cognate experience, preferably in a similar industry.
• Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of employment laws, employee relations and policies.
• Must have practical knowledge in all aspects of Strategic Human Resources Management and demonstrate experience or mastery of at least 3 key areas. The successful candidate should be able to identify individual, functional and organizational needs and provide tailored solutions, in line with the firm’s strategic plan
• Must demonstrate high intellectual capacity especially in critical thinking; must be mature in approach, friendly but decisive and independent in thinking
• Possession of strong leadership skills and an ability to work in and lead a team
• Must be high in ethical standing, comportment and presence
Position: Executive Assistant to the Managing Partner
The role provides effective support to the Managing Partner. This is an administrative role that provides seamless links between the Managing Partner and other Partners within the firm. It ensures efficient run of the office, using modern information documentation and management tools.
* Good First Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences or allied areas
* Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience in a similar role. Preferred age range is 30 – 35 years
* Basic understanding of the industry is required
* Must be professional in approach, highly organized and a good planner who is able to multi-task, apply good judgment and maintain strict confidence, at all times.
* The ideal candidate is personable, has excellent communication skills (written & oral) and is able to relate to diverse people at all levels
* He or she must demonstrate the possession of requisite computer skills and be adept in documentation.
Method of Application
Interested and suitable candidates, should send their applications and comprehensive curriculum vitae (containing functional email addresses and mobile telephone numbers) as well as evidence of their current remuneration not later than 9th August 2011 to email@example.com or by courier to:
Leading Edge Consulting
202 Awolowo Road (3rd Flr)
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Customer Service Officer Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ongoing Nationwide Graduate Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Accounting Vacancy at Lovonus Microfinance Bank
- Job Opportunity at a Nigerian Bank Via SPC Patterns Consulting
- Job Openings at Mayfair Microfinance Bank Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
- Job Opportunities at a Fast Growing Microfinance Bank