In the light of the need to beef up its Security apparatus, a Federal Tertiary Health Institution based in Lagos, South West, Nigeria hereby invites applications from qualified personnel for the post of Security Co-ordinator on contract basis.
- The candidate for the post must be a retired Police Officer not below the rank of a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) preferably with experience garnered in a tertiary health institution or related organization.
- The Security Co-ordinator will be expected to supervise the security operatives of the Institution introduce strategies and implement policies for improving the general security.
Method of Application
Eligible candidates are to forward five (5) copies of their applications and photocopies of credentials (not statement/notification of results) and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) in a sealed envelope with Reference "SC" dearly marked at the top left corner of the envelope using the following format: -
- Name in full
- Place of birth
- Current contact address and telephone number(s)
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Local Government of Origin
- Schools attended with dates and qualifications obtained
- Relevant work experience
- Names, addresses and telephone Numbers of three (3) Referees of which at least one (1) must be the candidate's last employer
- Membership of a certified professional Security Body is crucial.
Yaba - Lagos.
Not later than two (2) weeks from the publication of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.