VMLearn is a capacity building firm with a focus on providing technology driven learning solutions and built on a culture that challenges every employee to be a self leader and be the best he can be.
We seek a young user interface/experience designer for web and mobile platforms. This candidate will have strong graphic design skills and good knowledge of web and mobile application design requirements. This candidate must have an eye for simplicity and using pictures/graphics to simplify and reinforce communication.
Roles & Responsibilities
The UI/UX Designer is primarily responsible for creating high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for both new and existing Web & Mobile applications using best practices, the latest Web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience. In
- Design online graphical user interfaces for existing and new deliverables
- Help define user requirements, create wireframes and the visual design of the UI for web-based e-commerce products
- Present user interface concepts and design approaches clearly and convincingly. Work with the web development and engineering teams to meet technical requirements for projects
Relevant Skill & Knowledge Requirements
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suit of Software, primarily Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent Use of Corel Draw
- Good understanding of and experience with designing Web & Mobile Application interfaces.
- Excellent written, oral and diagrammatic communication skills
- Highly motivated & very imaginative
- Good Time Manager
- Must be a fast learner, good listener, detail oriented
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter (containing a description of any relevant experience had) to email@example.com Please reference the job role you are applying for in the subject of your email
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE 30th May 2014