Sales Engineer at PERI Engineering
Posted on: 12 May, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at PERI Engineering
As a leading international company in the area of formwork, scaffolding and engineering, our 52 subsidiaries operate in more than 95 countries producing an annual turnover of € 1,099 million. Worldwide 6,700 employees provide customers in the building industry with efficient solutions for rational construction.
- Analysis of the geographical sector the position covers in terms of clients, projects and products
- Acquisition of new clients
- Managing the projects under your control, covering all aspects of the order from the client’s request until the complete return of the material and payments of the invoices
- Managing financial, technical, legal and logistical problems with clients
- External work, close to the customer
- Self-reliable working and comprehensive project responsibility
- Various personal and professional training possibilities
- Technical knowledge of PERI products and their use
- Knowledge about rules and regulations concerning PERI products
- Construction experience (general contractor, formwork, etc.)
- Good negotiation skills
- In-depth knowledge about the Nigerian construction market
- Fluent English is mandatory
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PERI EngineeringSimilar Jobs
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock
- Graduate Cartoonists/Graphics Illustrators at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Career Opportunities at Machineyard
- Sales Managers at MAN Diesel Turbo
- Channel Business Managers at Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS)
- Job Vacancies at TRANOS
- Job Vacancies at Aldelia Limited