A Reputable Hospital based on the mainland of Lagos is currently looking for Registered Nurses and Radiographer/Sonographer
Registered Nurse Job Purpose: Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
Registered Nurse Job Duties:
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. title: nurse, registered
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with license
- Single qualification preferred
- Clinical Skills
- Bedside Manner
- Infection Control
- Nursing Skills
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
go to method of application »
- Operates radiologic equipment to produce radiographs x rays of body for diagnostic purposes
- Use ultrasound machines to view and interpret images with sound waves for the diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions
- Perform accurate ultrasound tests of a particular area of the body, based on a physician's order
- Positions patient on examining table adjusts immobilization devices to obtain optimum views of specified area of body requested by physician
- Explains procedures to patient to reduce anxieties obtain patient cooperation
- Moves x-ray equipment into specified position as well as adjusts equipment controls to set exposure factors, like time plus distance
- At least 3-5 years experience operating in similar role
- Health related educational background
Method of Application
Apply in person with your CV to
King Solomon Hospital
4b, Bola Street,
No later than Friday 30th May 2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.