Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 12 May, 2014
Deadline: 23 May, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen is pioneering in HR and Recruitment Process Optimization to service its customers. All clients enjoy the flexibility of choosing dedicated Onshore, Nearshore, or Offshore services.
Our HR and Advisory consultants have many years experience of working with leading multinationals and large local companies across Africa and other emerging markets. Whether you are considering implementation of a new HR strategy or a move to outsource your resourcing function then our consultants can offer advice on a creative solution to your problem.
Our Client is a pioneer in fashion retailing in Nigeria with leading brands which are available in the company's stores located across Nigeria and Ghana.
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of the leading distributor of sales products and lifestyle beauty brands in Nigeria to recruit Warehouse Manager for its operations.
Job reference no: 550
Function: Supply Chain
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good first degree from a reputable higher institution
- Good at safety management
- Minimum of 5 years Significant experience in similar position
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of developing standards and inventory controls
- Good Supervisory skills
- Surveillance skills
- Good at developing budget
- Ability to maintain equipments.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Associates at Itanna Nigeria
- Finance Manager at Kennedia Consulting
- Country HR Manager at Ralds & Agate
- Administrative Manager at AFM Recruit
- Field Coordinator at Sahel Capital
- Head of Audit at Teclab Management Services Limited
- 3D/Motion Graphics Artists at Thorium5 Limited
- Graduate Social Media/Front Desk Executives at Mctimothy Associates