If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
People Prime & People Temp are sister companies at the forefront of "Search, Selection and Talent Management" in Nigeria.
Think of us as two halves of a whole, committed to providing quality service in the placement and management of temporary, contract, permanent and outsourced staff. We have established a solid reputation, attracting a roster of top clients and professionals who turn to us time and again because we deliver results. Both clients and job seekers benefit from our wide network of contacts across diverse sectors, from government to financial services, oil & gas to telecommunications.
- Lead, direct and manage inbound and outbound fleet operations to ensure that the operations staff executes service agreements at or above the customer's standards.
- Maximize profitability through superior customer service, effective and prompt communications and follow-up on all pending matters with the customer.
- Manage current business relationships and exploit other opportunities for expansion.
- Address all employee performance problems promptly and directly in accordance with company personnel policies and procedures.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for all staff within department. Coach, train and mentor direct reports and provide career development opportunities through training and quality management activities.
- Ensure all equipments are properly accounted for and in safe working condition. Ensure that goods are being moved in safe and timely manner utilizing appropriate equipment and tools.
- Ensure safety methods, practices and programs are implemented and maintained. Ensure directives, rules and procedures are communicated to all operations' staff.
- Manage revenue and expenses to budget constraints.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Leadership and management skills.
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good project management skills.
Desired Personal Attributes
- Result oriented.
- Integrity and Reliability.
- Team player.
Prerequisites (minimum requirement)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) - None
- Masters Degree (Msc) - None
- Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CTP)
- Certified Institute of Warehousing & Materials Management (CISM)
- 10 - 15 years
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.