Secretary at PRESCO
Posted on: 26 July, 2011
Deadline: 2 August, 2011
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Presco
SECRETARY PRESCO PLC is a leading agro-allied company engaged in the cultivation of oil palms and the processing of its products. We have more than 8,000 hectares planted with oil palms and employ about 1,400 workers at Obaretin, Igieduma, Ologbo and Cowan Estates in Edo and Delta States. We require for urgent employment suitably qualified and experienced Secretary to the Managing Director.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* Candidate must possess a degree or HND in Secretarial Studies or its equivalent.
* A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience as a secretary to the Chief Executive of a reputable organization.
* Must be proficient in MS Word and MS Excel applications.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
* Must be ready to work under pressure with less supervision.
* Candidate must be of pleasant personality, articulate and self confident and possess time and resource management skills.
Attractive compensation and conditions await the successful candidate.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their application with detailed curriculum vitae within one week from the date of this publication to:-
The Human Resources Manager, PRESCO PLC
Km 22, Benin/Sapele Road,
P.O. Box 7061, Benin City, Edo State.
Or bye-mail to: HRM@presco-plc.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held at our Head Office at Obaretin.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PrescoSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Jobs at a Newly Established Poutry Farm
- Logistics Vacancy at Saro Agro Sciences Limited
- Accounting Job Vacancy at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Engineering Vacancy at Saro Lifecare Limted
- Agronomist at Value Seeds Limited
- Regional Sales Manager - North East at Olam Nigeria Limted - KPMG Nigeria