Vacancy At Reede Consulting Limited
Posted on: 9 May, 2014
Deadline: 14 May, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Reede Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Reede Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
What We Need
We are looking for a team player of high-caliber professional, who has worked extensively in both the public and private sectors with expertise in analyzing inherent Risks involved in transactions relating to Franchising and Concessions.
It be would be an advantage but not necessary to have worked closely with the Public Sector Ministries Departments and Agencies (MDAs) involved in infrastructure delivery, and Social Services offerings.
Who We Want
Although this position is open to all graduates, a degree in the following areas may increase your chances:
- Risk management;
- A post graduate professional qualification in a financial related risk management discipline can also significantly improve your employment prospects, particularly for candidates with an unrelated undergraduate degree.
- In addition to the above, our candidate will need to show evidence of the following;
- Strong numeracy, analytical and strategy skills;
- Good research skills;
- Planning/organizational skills and problem-solving ability;
- IT competence/computer literacy;
- Negotiation skills;
- Written and oral communication skills;
- The ability to explain complex issues and present technical information clearly;
- Commercial awareness;
- Ability to work independently and to cope with pressure and responsibility;
- A professional approach to work, integrity and respect for ethics;
- The confidence to relate to a wide range of people.
- Self-motivating and adaptable – willingness and enthusiasm to develop new skills and take on new duties as the role develops and priorities evolve
- The candidate must have had at least 5 year cognate experience on the job and should not be more than 35 years of age as at the time of application.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: email@example.com For further enquiries please call: 08188706210 or 08025350504.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Reede Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Promotional Products and Merchandise Procurement Co-ordinator at Point Group Marketing Services Partner
- Infrastructure Network Engineer and IT Operations at Human Edge Limited
- Graduate Trainee Accountants at Ladlas Prince
- Fresh Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Petronomics Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Tosdere Nigeria
- Dynamics Subject Matter Expert at Tek Experts