Vacancy At Reede Consulting Limited
Posted on: 9 May, 2014
Deadline: 14 May, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Reede Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
What We Need
We are looking for a team player of high-caliber professional, who has worked extensively in both the public and private sectors with expertise in analyzing inherent Risks involved in transactions relating to Franchising and Concessions.
It be would be an advantage but not necessary to have worked closely with the Public Sector Ministries Departments and Agencies (MDAs) involved in infrastructure delivery, and Social Services offerings.
Who We Want
Although this position is open to all graduates, a degree in the following areas may increase your chances:
- Risk management;
- A post graduate professional qualification in a financial related risk management discipline can also significantly improve your employment prospects, particularly for candidates with an unrelated undergraduate degree.
- In addition to the above, our candidate will need to show evidence of the following;
- Strong numeracy, analytical and strategy skills;
- Good research skills;
- Planning/organizational skills and problem-solving ability;
- IT competence/computer literacy;
- Negotiation skills;
- Written and oral communication skills;
- The ability to explain complex issues and present technical information clearly;
- Commercial awareness;
- Ability to work independently and to cope with pressure and responsibility;
- A professional approach to work, integrity and respect for ethics;
- The confidence to relate to a wide range of people.
- Self-motivating and adaptable – willingness and enthusiasm to develop new skills and take on new duties as the role develops and priorities evolve
- The candidate must have had at least 5 year cognate experience on the job and should not be more than 35 years of age as at the time of application.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org For further enquiries please call: 08188706210 or 08025350504.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at a Professional Service Company - Fosad Consulting
- Archivist at KPMG Nigeria
- Marketing Assistant At People-matters
- Graduate Vacancies at Serve Consulting Limited
- Human Resource/ Admin Officer at Air Separation Nigeria Limited
- Driver at Sahel Capital and Advisory Limited
- Operational Controlling Executive (Finance Operations) at Nielsen Company
- Delivery Van Driver/Salesman at Stresert Services Limited