Jobs At Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 9 May, 2014
Deadline: 12 May, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Okpara University
Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
- To provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects
- Core Working Relationships Managing Director, All departments, customers, vendors and visitors.
- Over see entire office administrative functions
- Manage the record keeping process and filing for the Company
- Ensure all routine correspondence are treated accordingly
- Develop, manage and maintain standard operating procedure manuals to ensure consistent performance of administrative, secretarial and clerical routine tasks
- Oversees the Purchasing and disbursement of consumables and office stationery to departments and ensure adequate records are kept
- Oversee the on boarding process for all new hires and send out communication regarding the new employees
- Ensure payment of Company utility bills
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; Ensure office is set up and maintained as a clean and efficient working environment
- Prepare and control administrative budgets
- Manage the Petty Cash process
- Manage the ordering process from end to end
Travel & Logistics
- Liaise with Company approved travel agents and ensure the proper approvals before issuing tickets
- Points person for all Hotel accommodation arrangements in tandem with the logistical arrangements for all office staff and visitors into the company
- Handle the processing of all travel documents for employees and visitors.
- Supervise Administrative Assistant and entire department
- Manage all HR related issues
- Educational Degree (or its equivalent) / Degree in a relevant field required
- Desired Minimum 5 years working experience in a Senior administrative role or related area
Competencies General Competencies
- Planning and delivery of work: Must be able to plan and organize workload to ensure that tasks are done to a high quality within specified deadlines and ensure discreet handling of all business.
- Communicating with others: Strong written and oral communication skills, and the confidence to deal with senior staff and external contacts.
- Managing others: Ability to assign work and to establish work rules and acceptable levels of quality and quantity of work
- Leading Work Teams: Ability to establish expectations and clear direction to meet goals and objectives of on-going work for a group of employees.
- Ability to motivate and engage employees through effective communication
- Attention to detail: Displays Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small.
- Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Advanced computer and administrative skills
- Exposure to budget and project management
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Okpara UniversitySimilar Jobs
- HR Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at 25TH and Staffing
- Job Opportunities at C&F Porter Novelli
- Latest Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Entry- Level Legal Practitioners at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Senior Research Executives at Kantar
- Head, Brand & Marketing at TDI Global