Jobs At Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 9 May, 2014
Deadline: 12 May, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Okpara University
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
- To provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects
- Core Working Relationships Managing Director, All departments, customers, vendors and visitors.
- Over see entire office administrative functions
- Manage the record keeping process and filing for the Company
- Ensure all routine correspondence are treated accordingly
- Develop, manage and maintain standard operating procedure manuals to ensure consistent performance of administrative, secretarial and clerical routine tasks
- Oversees the Purchasing and disbursement of consumables and office stationery to departments and ensure adequate records are kept
- Oversee the on boarding process for all new hires and send out communication regarding the new employees
- Ensure payment of Company utility bills
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; Ensure office is set up and maintained as a clean and efficient working environment
- Prepare and control administrative budgets
- Manage the Petty Cash process
- Manage the ordering process from end to end
Travel & Logistics
- Liaise with Company approved travel agents and ensure the proper approvals before issuing tickets
- Points person for all Hotel accommodation arrangements in tandem with the logistical arrangements for all office staff and visitors into the company
- Handle the processing of all travel documents for employees and visitors.
- Supervise Administrative Assistant and entire department
- Manage all HR related issues
- Educational Degree (or its equivalent) / Degree in a relevant field required
- Desired Minimum 5 years working experience in a Senior administrative role or related area
Competencies General Competencies
- Planning and delivery of work: Must be able to plan and organize workload to ensure that tasks are done to a high quality within specified deadlines and ensure discreet handling of all business.
- Communicating with others: Strong written and oral communication skills, and the confidence to deal with senior staff and external contacts.
- Managing others: Ability to assign work and to establish work rules and acceptable levels of quality and quantity of work
- Leading Work Teams: Ability to establish expectations and clear direction to meet goals and objectives of on-going work for a group of employees.
- Ability to motivate and engage employees through effective communication
- Attention to detail: Displays Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small.
- Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Advanced computer and administrative skills
- Exposure to budget and project management
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Okpara UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited