African Sun Amber Residence Limited Is Hiring
Posted on: 9 May, 2014
Deadline: 20 May, 2014
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Africa Sun Amber Residence Ltd
African Sun Amber Residence Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Assist the Front Office Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient overall day - to - day operations of the Front desk including reservations.
- Provide excellent customer service per the standards of the Residence, and assist in situations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure guest requests, inquiries and concerns are addressed and completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the supervision and preparation of function sheets with the delivery and execution of guest welcome letters and profile updating.
- Review guest special requests and ensure they are met or exceeded.
- Working with all departments in the Residence to ensure we meet or exceed guests' expectations and all guests' billing is accurate and up to date at time of departure.
- Act as a liaison with the Sale's team, Food & Beverage, Facility and Housekeeping teams to ensure clear communication.
- Assist in the administration and management of the Front Office, including but not limited to scheduling.
- Ensure that the Department adheres to company's policies, procedures and standards as specified in the company's Standards and Operation Manual (SOP).
- Assist in providing staff with ongoing coaching, training and development.
- Coordinate Residence emergency procedures within the scope of defined plans.
- Engage in the preparation and rendition of returns, reports and other assignments as required by Management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- The successful candidate must have at least three years Front Office agent experience that must include handling of large group arrivals.
- The successful candidate must have excellent command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal.
- The successful candidate must be customer centric and have a very good relationship management skill that must include the ability to deal with all guests service situations while continually ensuring guest's satisfaction is obtained in the Residence.
- The successful candidate must have proven supervisory skills which should include the ability to motivate and mentor colleagues for greater productivity.
- The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure and stressful situation.
- The successful candidate should be person that pays attention to details and have excellent organizational skills.
- The successful candidate should be able to work with little supervision and must be self motivated.
- The successful candidate must have solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer applications. Knowledge of OPERA Information, Technology and Communication (ITC) would be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate must have at least a University degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in Social Sciences.
- Required Experience: 3 - 7 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes & scanned copies of their credentials to the following address:
The Human Resources Officer
Africa Sun Amber Residence Ltd,
16 Esugbayi Street, GRA,
Ikeja, Lagos State.
E-mail their resumes to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Africa Sun Amber Residence LtdSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Opportunities at at Hilton Worldwide
- Urgent Vacancies at IKOYI CLUB1938
- Job Openings at Signature Apartment Limited
- Food and Beverage Manager at Hilton Worldwide
- Jobs at Marriott International
- Accounts Supervisors at Hilton Worldwide
- General Manager at Resource Intermediaries Limited
- Jobs at Hotels.ng