Jobs in a Lottery/Sports Betting Company
Posted on: 8 May, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Vacancy exists in a Lottery/Sports betting organization for the position of Manager-Operations.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To achieve the Organization's objective of gaming process improvement through periodic industry analysis, operators’ process monitoring, research and development, among others.
- Monitor, observe, verify and supervise operators’ draws to ensure compliance with terms and conditions of the games
- Responsible for training gaming operations and other staff on gaming processes and procedures, providing them with the appropriate technical knowledge required to perform their responsibilities.
- Providing activities/business development initiatives for the regulatory authority
- Responsible for the day to day coordination/running of a branded game
- Responsible for building and maintaining rapport with operators
- Exercises appropriate discretion in identifying situations that require management attention/intervention in the overall interest of the industry and stakeholders.
- Responsible for providing professional guidance and global industry updates on gaming and all relevant issues to the regulatory authority
- Exhibits sound, decision-making qualities; motivates personnel; exhibits effective supervisory skills.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on working experience in the gaming industry at managerial level
- Minimum of first degree in any discipline
- Must have sound knowledge of other major betting companies like merrybet, 1960bet, nairabet and others
- Expert knowledge of odds, betting risk management, match fixtures, etc
- Professional qualification and project management certification will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested candidates should contact: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Commercial Cab/Taxi drivers at Brium Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at TOC Guest House (Texas Overseas)
- Front Desk Officer at Sarepta Nigeria Limited
- Seismic Engineer at Western Development Company Limited
- Brand Manager at Sunray Ventures
- Drivers at Sarepta Nigeria Limited
- Coda Echoscope Surveyor at Atlas Professionals
- Front End Developer at a Leading Frm