Magnaquest Technologies Limited is a trend-setting and fascinating innovative Enterprise Product-based Solutions Company, which has established its leadership over 15 years, in three broad lines of businesses:
SURE!, a product suite comprising of Billing, CRM and Consulting for Subscription businesses,
I-AM, an Identity and Access Management, and
OptCulture, a Customer Engagement Management company.
As a philosophy, Magnaquest is a pure product-based Solutions company, focused upon niche market segments and developing countries for its clientele in particular in Africa, Asia and South America.
Headquartered in Hyderabad, India, Magnaquest has technology development centers in India, Malaysia, the UAE and the USA, and marketing offices and partners spread all over the globe. We serve over 250 enterprise customers across 36 countries with business critical solutions. Our products, applications, solutions, and consulting practices enable improved processes and substantial business gains for our customers
The Regional Sales executive , will be responsible for sales of Magnaquest’s Billing & CRM solution to PayTV/Broadband/Voice& Utilities customers in East / West & Central Africal. The responsibilities will include identifying and pursuing new customers as well as maintaining and growing existing accounts, drafting and negotiating contracts, and meeting revenue targets.
The Regional Sales Executive will report to region in-charge, who is based in India. The primary nature of the job will entail frequent customer contact. The job will also require frequent contact with the India based Solutions group.
- Drive direct/indirect sales for Magnaquest’s Billing & CRM solution in the East / West & Central Africa.
- Achieve revenue targets and ensure market coverage in the East / West & Central Africa.
- Responsible for consistently building the sales pipeline through Calling and Client Visits
- Responsible to participate and exhibit at domain specific events across the East / West & Central Africa.
- Analyze regional business/technology/competitor trends and plan accordingly
- Develop and implement strategic sales plan including analysis of the pay media, broadband and cloud / Utilities market, industry trends, competition, and customer potential. The pay media and broadband market segments are Cable MSOs/Satellite DTH/OTT/Broadband Internet service providers and Utility service providers.
- Increase customer base by building and maintaining relationships with the appropriate decision makers on all levels within the customer organization. Maintain regular customer visits and contact.
- Attend major industry related trade shows.
- Build a solid understanding of the company’s organization, products and solutions as well as its competitive advantages. Be prepared to present this information to new and existing customers in sales meetings and conferences.
- Ability to deal with Magnaquest’s other business units worldwide in different time zones and possess the tenacity and assertiveness to exhaust all avenues to enable fulfilling customer requirements.
- Oversee all aspects of each customer’s involvement with the company, including contractual, technical and operational.
- Submit monthly Sales Activity updates and Account Reviews to region head in India
Skills and qualifications:
- College/University degree preferred.
Other qualifications include:
- Minimum 7+ years sales experience in the African region with direct dealings with Pay Media/ Broadband / Utilities Enterprise operator customers.
- Good written & spoken skills in Local African Language , English. French desirable.
- Good understanding of the business solutions required.
- Good presentation skills
- Well organized, self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently and with a local team.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should please send CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.