If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (www.checkpoint.com), the worldwide leader in securing the Internet, is the only vendor to deliver Total Security for networks, data and endpoints, unified under a single management framework. Check Point provides customers with uncompromised protection against all types of threats, reduces security complexity and lowers total cost of ownership.
Check Point first pioneered the industry with FireWall-1 and its patented stateful inspection technology. Today, Check Point continues to innovate with the development of the Software Blade architecture. The dynamic Software Blade architecture delivers secure, flexible and simple solutions that can be fully customized to meet the exact security needs of any organization or environment.
Check Point customers include tens of thousands of businesses and organizations of all sizes including all Fortune 100 companies. Check Point's award-winning ZoneAlarm solutions protect millions of consumers from hackers, spyware and identity theft.
Check Point is looking for a talented and experienced Area Sales Manager to join lead our successful sales team across North Africa.
- Focusing on the development of the sales channel, enhancing the performance of the current distributors/VARs and extending the market coverage through additional partners
- Contributing to increase Check Point awareness in the market place, through direct contacts with Large Accounts, Technology Consultants, Specialized Press and by active presence in Trade Shows and Check Point organized Seminars
- Leading the directs sales force in reaching sales quota, developing new business and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Direct involvement in large deals by implement personal relationships with decision makers
- High commercial skills – managing business closing with large accounts
- Willingness to travel all over Africa
- Team management of 9 people
- The role can be based either from Nigeria or from Kenya
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years previous sales experience within the IT industry, including 5 years at management level, preferably within a high growth entrepreneurial environment, growing business revenues over aggressive timelines
- Experience within a branded distributed computing software vendor and/or leading networking vendor
- Experience in Networking Security or Virtual Private Networks or Internet would be an advantage
- Experience in aggressive customer targeting, enabling the transference of prospects to customers while demonstrating an understanding of sales process and techniques necessary to lever maximum profit
- Experience in managing large accounts and business in East and West Africa
- Experience in managing remote teams would be an advantage
Method of Application
Check Point is offering an attractive salary package and benefits, long lasting career opportunities and a chance to join a global market leader in the exciting and crucial field of IT Security.
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.