Graduate Trainee Program at Royal Exchange Plc.
Posted on: 26 July, 2011
Deadline: 9 August, 2011
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Royal Exchange
Graduate Management Development Trainee Programme
The Graduate Management Development Trainee Programme is designed to equip young, bright, ambitious, talented and fresh graduates with requisite skills (professional and soft) necessary to assume leadership role and be exposed to a functionally based and corporate intensive programme for one year before assumption of career responsibilities. It is an excellent opportunity for aspiring managers to work in a rapidly expanding, conventionally driven organization. After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic training programme involving formal training and attachments for 12 months. At end of the training programme, successful candidates will be considered for vacant positions in the company.
• Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class (Lower) division or equivalent in any discipline. • Completion of NYSC by 31st August, 2011. • Minimum of 5 credits in WASCE, SSCE or GCE ‘O’ level at one sitting, which must include English Language and Mathematics. • Age: Not more than 27 years old by 31st August, 2011. • The programme is open to only graduates who obtained their bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the last six years.
Group Head (Information Technology)
The Group Head (Information Technology) reports directly to the Group Managing Director and will have responsibility for supervising the Head (Line of Business Applications), Head (Support Applications) and Head (Infrastructure Applications).
The successful candidate will manage the IT function across the group to ensure that IT fully supports business objectives and the group derives maximum return on its IT investment.
The primary duties include analyzing systems and processes, maintaining workstations and networks; and designing, developing and maintaining web-based applications.
Plans IT initiatives in line with IT Strategy . Updates IT Strategy . Plans, organizes, directs, controls and evaluates the operations of information systems . Develops and implements policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer system operations and development . Communicates IT initiatives to management .Identifies opportunities for leveraging IT in meeting business objectives . Prepares IT budget and monitor IT expenditure against budget . Manages IT systems implementation projects. Ensures technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software . Monitors and maintain technology to ensure maximum access . Develops Service Level Agreements for service providers. Determines performance targets for IT personnel Develops training plans for IT personnel . Prepares, maintains and tests a technology disaster recovery plan . Responsible for the discovery. mitigation and documentation of information technology risks . Presents and implements technological alternatives to streamline functions and improve productivity . Ensures technology documents/certificates such as product registrations, maintenance agreements, service contracts etc related to technology operations or services are evaluated.
Qualifications & Experience
Method of Application
To aply, kindly go to www.royalexchangeplc.com/careers to complete the application form or write to
Group Head (Human Resources)
Application closes on Closing Date: Aug 09, 2011.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Royal ExchangeSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at a Manufacturing Group of Companies - Sales Force Consulting
- Career Opportunities at Promasidor
- Sales Vacancy at IFFCO
- Jobs at Fareast Mercantile Co. Limited
- Procurement Role at Fan Milk Plc.
- Chief Executive Officer at a Leading FMCG Company
- Entry-level Electrical Technician II (Utilities) at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Manufacturing Company