Pact Nigeria, located in Abuja, is the Nigerian Country office of Pact, which is an independent International non-profit Organization headquartered in Washington, DC, USA. Pact's vision is a world where those who are poor and marginalized exercise their voice, build their own solutions, and take ownership over their future. Its mission is to enable systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development."
Pact Nigeria seeks for highly experienced and qualified candidates to fill position of:
- The Grants and Contracts Manager will provide high level grants and contracts management and administration to achieve project goats, including through partner organizations clad levels.
- S/he provides overall leadership and oversight for all aspects related to management of both prime awards (projects) and subawards, subcontracts and procurements.
- This requires close collaboration with Pact HQ to ensure application of Pact regulations and policies as well as periodic review of such policies and regulations to ensure that they continue to reflect the current donor environment, regulations and practices.
- The G&C Manager is a member of the Senior Management Team and may be tasked with advising on overall management issues or leading special projects related to country office management.
- Leadership and Project Management stills are essential.
- BA and at least 6 years of relevant experience (or equivalent).
- Masters degree in a relevant filed.
- Experience in international development project management and donor funds administration
- Experience in a similar role managing grants design and administration and managing and overseeing distribution grants and contracts.
- Knowledge of USAID and other international donor rules and regulations as related to contracts and cooperative agreements, working knowledge of OMB Circulars
- Experience assessing the responsibility and grant-worthiness of organizations through financial Statements, audits, and other documentation presented in a proposal or in support of an award.
- Proven capacity to design and deliver a range of training and technical assistance programme to build full range of capacities for grant management.
go to method of application »
- Pact Nigeria seeks a Capacity Development Officer to support the PROMOT project in Bayelsa.
- Under the supervision of the Deputy Peeled Director, the Capacity Development Officer will support implementation of Capacity Development (CD) activities, including PMTCT activities.
- He/she will collaboratively support ongoing training and mentoring to CBO partners, and work to imbed knowledge sharing and documentation CD activities of the project.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Public Health, Development Public Administration or another related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Capacity development of CBOs and/or government
- Relevant experience working on a Health/ HIV response program. Experience in design, implementation of Capacity Development activities is strongly desired.
- Excellent computer skills which must include high proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work with CBO partners, maintain diplomatic and productive relations with the team and to deliver results efficiently under stress and timely manner.
- Experience in facilitation and training.
- Excellent documentation and report writin
Method of Application
Interested arid qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org . All CV’s/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.