Our client, a major player in the oil and gas sector, requires the services of a qualified, highly experienced, and result-oriented professional to fill the vacant position discussed below in their operations.
To provide Maintenance and Integrity input to Projects and ensure that facilities are designed and constructed in accordance with AIPSM standards, agreed specifications and functional requirements, and also develop & implement a robust M&I Plan as specified in the DCAF - including the leading activities and deliverables specified in the OR standard and guides (PS14).
- Develop detailed M&I requirements (as identified during the SELECT I DEFINE phase and particularly during FEED) for inclusion in the Basis for Design project specification documents.
- Develop the asset registers, task lists, etc. for the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CM MS) in SAP Blueprint, the Spares catalogue and Bill of Materials (BOMs) for upload in SAPMM.
- Develop the asset register, inspection tasks, etc. for the Corrosion Management System (CMS) and the Integrity Management System (Facility Status Report FSR) including SCEs and Performance Standards
- Deploy M&I software applications ready for use from the start of commissioning.
- These include the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) (SAP Blueprint and Materials management), Facility Status Reporting (FSR) and Corrosion Management Systems (CMS).
- Manage all Maintenance aspects of Asset Readiness including the recruitment & training of the future operating team and contribute to the preparation of the commissioning strategy and plans.
Experience and Qualifications required
- A University degree or equivalent in Engineering (preferably Mechanical Engineering) with at least 20 years experience in Maintenance and Integrity at Supervisor level, with practical experience on maintenance of rotating and static equipment and also skilled application of RCA, RBI, RBM and other maintenance techniques with knowledge of deployment and use of CMMS.
Method of Application
Interested and Suitably qualified candidates are requested to forward their respective applications and CVs to the e-mail address: email@example.com or through any of the websites www.alldiamondjobs.com or www.diamondtechng.com using our CV format. not later than 1 (one) week from the date of this publication. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.