Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
• Detail the Nestlé Infant Nutrition range of products in assigned territory with the aim of obtaining prescriptions.
• Develop relationships/partnerships with medical/paramedical contacts/institutions through effective communication and/or support of activities in line with WHO Code, local Code or Nestle Instructions.
• Conduct periodic trade checks to ensure product availability, market hygiene, completeness of product range and report competitive activities, stock level and prices.
• BSc degree in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Class lower) Medical Sciences and Human Nutrition.
• 2 years relevant Medical detailing experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent Knowledge of Food & Nutrition with emphasis on Infant Nutrition.
• Ability to develop excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent interpersonal and convincing skills.
• Possession of a Valid Driver’s License and ability to drive long distances (Interstate)
• Excellent Computer skills.
• Good Planning and Organization Skills.
• Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
• Strong Drive and Passion for business results.
• Responsible for Microbiology chemical lab activities.
• Inventory control for Chemical Lab items like consumable material and maintain minimum stock by using support from Quality Assurance Manager.
• To strictly follow the Laboratory Instructions (LIs) and Workbench instructions while doing analysis.
• Demonstrate continual improvement of Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) performance.
• Maintain the factory’s commitment to the prevention of environmental pollution via the provision of resources and materials in line with the department impact and aspect.
• Any other business related Job assigned by the Line Manager.
• BSc degree or HND in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Class lower or Higher Credit Grade) in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry and other biological sciences.?
• Minimum of one year experience in the food industry.
• Knowledge of lab safety, GLP and chemical handling.
• Commitment to strong work ethic, integrity and honesty.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Analytic and diagnostic ability.
• Excellent Computer skills- Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point
- The potential candidates will be expected to assist in communication of our infant formula in assigned territories of health care practitioners and PHC’s that will need affordable Infant nutrition solutions.
You have no sales responsibility.
- The candidates will report directly to the Nestle Nutrition Field Operation Manager (FOM) in charge of the candidate’s assigned territory, who will supervise their operations using the prevailing Nestle Nutrition delegate’s documentation and reporting tools.
- BSc/HND degrees (Minimum of Second Class Upper /Lower Credit respectively) in Human Nutrition, Food Science & Technology and other Biological science fields (i.e. Microbiology, Botany, Biochemistry etc.)
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Good Planning and Organization Skills
Qualified applicants should send in their applications on or before 21st of May, 2014
Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non-Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.