Marketing Officers at Towdah Travels and Tours
Posted on: 7 May, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View Jobs posted same day
Towdah Travels and Tours, a travel management service company requires the service of a marketing officer.
Min Qualification: SSCE/OND
Job field: Marketing
- Marketing and sales of travel products, such as tickets, holiday packages
- Meeting and surpassing allocated sales target.
- Planning and strategizing selling activities to ensure optimum revenues for the agency.
- Writing reports
- Write and distribute press releases and produce media kits where required
- Responsible for e-marketing and the Agency’s presence on other social media, such as updating the Agency’s Facebook page.
- To be successful in this role you will need minimum of SSCE/OND.
- A Travel/tourism and marketing related discipline is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Additionally you must be a confident and enthusiastic communicator.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Good time management and planning skills
- Willing to travel occasionally both nationally and internationally in support of promotional activity.
- Experience: Entry Level
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Fast Growing Travel Bureau
- Operations Executive (Travel Agency) at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Ticketing & Reservation Officer at Wendy Travel & Tours Limited