Vacancy at Expro Group
Posted on: 7 May, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Expro Group
At Expro, we offer integrated solutions to help our customers achieve their goals, from Exploration & Appraisal through to Abandonment. We have an opening for following job position:
Overall Purpose of the Job
To run subsea equipment offshore to allow client to conduct successful and safe operations. Typical operations include well tests, Wireline/Coil tubing interventions, running completions, deep water operations and Lubricator valve operations.
- Conduct our business in a manner that prevents harm to people and the environment as a result of our operations.
- Successful tool runs allowing client to complete operations safely with minimum down-time
- Equipment to be fit for purpose, this is essential for the success of operations.
- Subordinates to be given concise instruction and meaningful tuition allowing them to develop skills and become competent.
- Accurate completion of client service records to allow correct recharge to be submitted to client for invoicing.
- Meaningful and constructive appraisals to be made for subordinates to allow assessments to be carried out.
- To broaden scope of knowledge to become a more flexible member of the team through competency system.
- Conduct competency assessments to allow subordinates to progress.
- To be able to conduct subsea operations unsupervised.
- Assist other Expro services as and when required.
Job Context and Main Activities
- Tool preparation includes taking stock of equipment, redressing and testing of equipment and visual inspection.
- Space outs should be performed and double checked.
- Close liaison with Client ensures tasks are completed to their satisfaction.
- Time should be spent, where appropriate, to ensure all parties are aware of what is required of them and full understanding of events are in place.
- All paperwork including CSR’s and tool records should be completed before departure from location.
- Site inspections to be completed on arrival on every location.
- Review risk assessments for task in hand and generate new assessments where required.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- Electro Hydraulic experience is essential.
- Broad knowledge of offshore operations and supervision.
- Capable of training and mentoring sub-ordinates whilst working as part of team.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Expro GroupSimilar Jobs
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco