At Expro, we offer integrated solutions to help our customers achieve their goals, from Exploration & Appraisal through to Abandonment. We have an opening for following job position:
Overall Purpose of the Job
To run subsea equipment offshore to allow client to conduct successful and safe operations. Typical operations include well tests, Wireline/Coil tubing interventions, running completions, deep water operations and Lubricator valve operations.
- Conduct our business in a manner that prevents harm to people and the environment as a result of our operations.
- Successful tool runs allowing client to complete operations safely with minimum down-time
- Equipment to be fit for purpose, this is essential for the success of operations.
- Subordinates to be given concise instruction and meaningful tuition allowing them to develop skills and become competent.
- Accurate completion of client service records to allow correct recharge to be submitted to client for invoicing.
- Meaningful and constructive appraisals to be made for subordinates to allow assessments to be carried out.
- To broaden scope of knowledge to become a more flexible member of the team through competency system.
- Conduct competency assessments to allow subordinates to progress.
- To be able to conduct subsea operations unsupervised.
- Assist other Expro services as and when required.
Job Context and Main Activities
- Tool preparation includes taking stock of equipment, redressing and testing of equipment and visual inspection.
- Space outs should be performed and double checked.
- Close liaison with Client ensures tasks are completed to their satisfaction.
- Time should be spent, where appropriate, to ensure all parties are aware of what is required of them and full understanding of events are in place.
- All paperwork including CSR’s and tool records should be completed before departure from location.
- Site inspections to be completed on arrival on every location.
- Review risk assessments for task in hand and generate new assessments where required.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- Electro Hydraulic experience is essential.
- Broad knowledge of offshore operations and supervision.
- Capable of training and mentoring sub-ordinates whilst working as part of team.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.