Tricycle Riders/Sales Representatives at Big Ben International Systems
Posted on: 6 May, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
A manufacturing company located in Lagos require the services of qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
- Will be required to handle day-to-day sales.
- Will be required to penetrate areas where our products are presently unavailable.
- Create visibiity for all the range of our products within the nooks and crannies of their location.
- locate and develop new markets and sustain existing markets for our products.
- Develop and sustain relationship with our retailers.
- Required to make daily sales lodgement into the company's accounts on daily basis and do the sales reconciliation.
- Ability to sell (very important) Proficient in Tricycle riding (but not necessary, can be trained)
- Good knowledge of Lagos routes
- Young,Energetic and Dynamic
- Good communication skills
- Minimum of an OND
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Experience in FMCG companies will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants are required from Lagos to forward their CV to
BIG-BEN INTERNATIONAL SYSTEMS LTD.
110/113, DEMURIN STREET,
OBA-NLE ARO BUS STOP,
Tel: 08060070339, 08126501012, 07059951125
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- HR Officer at Fan Milk Plc
- Sales Representatives - UPS at JMG Limited
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Fan Milk Plc Graduate Quality Control Trainee Recruitment
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager at Leventis Foods Limited
- Cost Analyst - Finance & Accounting at Procter & Gamble Nigeria
- Associate Manager - Category Insights at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- Import and Export Coordinator at Kimberly-Clark