Head, Administration and Corporate Service at TalentSquare
Posted on: 12 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TalentSquare
TalentSquare - Our client is a Technology Company founded 3-years ago with The Mission “To transform mobility in Africa” while building a global brand.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for all administrative aspects of the company including Core Admin., Security, Protocol, Facility Management, Telecommunications & IT Support, Procurement, and general support.
Leadership and General Management:
- Provide positive and professional leadership to staff in Corporate Services, ensuring that the department delivers effective support to the activities of the company
- Contribute to the management of the company, as a member of the Management team, by participating in the generation of new ideas and fresh approaches to solving problems
- Delegate appropriate responsibility for the provision of corporate services whilst retaining overall accountability for the delivery of those services
- Provide advice and support to the departments on matters relating to any issue within the remit of Corporate Services
- Performs any other duty as directed by Executive Management.
- Oversees the budgeting and proper administration of purchased items; advising and assisting the finance manager on admin. related expenses
- Ensures effective control and management of income and expenditure as it relates to Admin.
- Manage all tendering and procurement activity in accordance with relevant guidelines and legislation.
Human Resource Management:
- Oversees the support staff and Provide support to the HR manager with respect to the same
- Manage contractors, service providers, and vendors
- Ensures that all HR policies and procedures concerning admin are implemented
Facilities & IT:
- Oversees the IT support function, ensuring the ongoing development and implementation of IT services
- Provides the company with efficient and effective reception services
- Manage the premises used including the relationships with landlords, managing agents and other tenants (where appropriate)
- Procure and manage a range of facilities management services including catering, cleaning, security, and fire protection.
- Minimum of 8 plus years working experience in a similar role
- At least 4 years experience at a management level in an organization with a record of success with any or a combination of the following functional experience (Organisation, Operations or Facility Management)
- Business process certification is a plus
- Proven track record of achieving results in a private or a non-profit environment, with demonstrated success in developing policies, procedures and processes, and building systems and tools to support a growth-oriented organization
- Experience in implementing significant change management processes;
- Experience in project management and related reporting
- Knowledge of basic statutory frameworks and accounting standards
- Experience with negotiation agreements or government agencies is highly desirable
- Strong managerial skills, including motivating, developing, coaching and leading teams
- Ability to conceptualize, innovate, plan and execute ideas and to transfer knowledge and skills
- Ability to deliver results and to manage change
- Excellent negotiation, dialogue/conflict resolution, and diplomacy skills
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write concise
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent sense of initiative, ability to set priorities, work efficiently and work under pressure with accuracy and dedication.
The salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TalentSquare career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TalentSquareSimilar Jobs
- Risk Advisor - Control Transformation & Assurance at Deloitte Nigeria
- Job Openings at Whyte Cleon Limited
- Facility Manager at Romanspage Global
- Accountant at Mathills Services Limited
- Personal Assistant at Pivotage Consulting
- Environmental Manager at Richflood International Limited
- Sales and Marketing Consultant at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited
- Marketing/Sales Officer at Clement Ashley Consulting