2019 Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme
Posted on: 12 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Our Graduate Trainee Scheme is a 2-year intensive programme that introduces the trainees to hands-on roles and responsibilities.
- Training is broad based within our core businesses and functions, and delivered through class work, special projects, web learning, executive mentoring and exposure to business units, operations and functional areas.
- The role cuts across Sales, Production and Technical Services. Successful candidates can over time progress within the Business Units across the group.
The Person Must:
- Not be more than 28 years old and must have completed NYSC by March 2019.
- Be result oriented and a good team player, with great appetite for fast-paced challenging assignments.
- Possess good communication, organization skills and display initiative.
- Be willing and able to move around Nigeria.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. career website on www.dragnetnigeria.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.Similar Jobs
- Marketing/Brand Manager at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Latest Jobs at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Job Opportunities at Promasidor
- Fresh Vacancies at SABmiller Plc
- 2019 Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme
- Project Coordinator at Colton Industries
- Job Vacancies at UAC of Nigeria Plc