Planning and Scheduling Engineer III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 12 February, 2019
Deadline: 13 February, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- The Planning and Scheduling Engineer (PE) is responsible for the Project Schedule and all aspects of the Progress Measurement System.
- This includes day-to-day activities for the development, maintaining, monitoring, controlling and integrating of the overall Project schedule including putting in place the progress measurement system, verification and reporting.
- The PE reviews Contractor Schedules for usefulness, logic, level of detail, input sources, timing, lines of communication, and interfaces with other project elements and consistency with Current Control Estimate, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), and the Project Plan.
- The PE also establishes the schedule requirements and frequencies of issue for all of the contractor schedule deliverables. The PE strives for timely detection of trends and specifically deviations from the plan.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, Level 3:
- Maintain regular contact with project teams and with the Functional Organization
- Maintain close liaison with planning engineers in the project teams
- Provide direction and feedback to Project planning and control engineers on schedule aspects of the project
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency in Project Services and on stewarded projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Construction Management
- 10-15 years of project controls experience focused on planning and schedule control
- Technical discipline certifications commensurate with work experience
- Willing to work overseas in a team environment
- Willing to relocate to required project site
- Strong Influencing, Consulting, Mentoring, Analytical, and Computing skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to urgent analysis requests.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Media Relations Manager at Sahara Group
- Latest Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Secretary at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- F&C Secretary - Financial Controller (Local) at Onstream Group
- Senior Crane and Marine Equipment Engineer 2 at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Career Opportunities at Sahara Group
- HVAC Senior Technician at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Latest Jobs at Aldelia Group