Nursery and Early Years Care Giver at TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: 22 February, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at TippyToes KidCare
TippyToes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting Dynamic, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
- The position is charged with professional care for Infants, Toddlers and Twaddlers.
- The care giver is responsible for providing high quality care to infants and toddlers: in accordance to the center's guidelines.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child's progress.
- Must possess at least 2 years Early Years experience (early childhood program serving infants and toddlers).
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- At least an Ordinary National Diploma.
- Must have training and experience necessary to develop consistent, stable and supportive relationships with very young children.
- Communicate effectively and maintain effective working relationships with infants, toddlers, their parents and other staff.
- Must demonstrate genuine love and fondness for children.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TippyToes KidCareSimilar Jobs
- English Language Teachers at S-TEE Schools
- Nanny /Creche Care-giver at the Leabridge School, Ikeja
- Dance Instructor at Mona Dance School
- Business Development Officer (BDO) at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Latest Recruitment at Legacy University, The Gambia
- Latest Vacancies at Mountain Top University
- Ongoing Recruitment at Trinity University (TU) CONT.