Ticketing and Reservation/Marketing Executive at StreSERT Services Limited
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: 1 March, 2019
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT Services Limited - Our client is a top Travel and Tour organization mostly into general ticketing, hotel reservations & airport protocol, visa processing, Umrah and Hajj operations, tours with head office on Lagos Island.
- Market the services of the organization, make and confirm reservations for transportation or lodging, deliver tickets, contact individuals and groups to inform them of package tours; provide tourists with travel information etc.
- Marketing & sales of travels & trips;
- Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations;
- Answer enquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies;
- Sells and assembles tickets for transmittal or mailing to customers;
- Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requested spaces when available;
- Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers;
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment;
- Enhances and maximise on established relationships and nurture and develop new contacts and business;
- Strives to find creative and innovative methods to maximise the organization's exposure and results in the market.
- Develops credible working relationships with key interfaces – Corporate & individual in order to develop the organizations awareness and image, lead the contract negotiations and develop strong partnerships.
- Ensures clear communication framework between colleagues of other departments when applicable.
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often in advance.
- Deals with customer enquiries and aim to meet their expectations.
Desired skills, Experience & Qualification
- Must be able to use the Amadeus/Sabre ticketing software
- Must be skilled at marketing
- Marketing & customer service oriented
- Be persuasive and diplomatic
- Have a good business awareness
- Good communicator
- Must have at least four (4) years marketing/ticketing experience in a travel and tours organization
- Must be a graduate (HND/B.Sc)
Proposed salary is N80,000 - N100,000 monthly PLUS commission
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using "RMA - Lagos" as subject of application
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Travel Concierge/Social Media Blogger at Travelconet
- Female Secretary at Aurevoir Voyages
- Sales Jobs at Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited
- Office Administrator at See Africa Tour LTD
- Sales Executives at Tidam Travels
- Direct Sales Agents at Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Ashton & Dave Travels and Holiday Limited
- Digital Marketing Officer at A Travel Management Company