Programme Assistant at UNICEF
Posted on: 21 July, 2011
Deadline: 4 August, 2011
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at UNICEF
UNICEF Nigeria seeks the services of a Programme Assistant who will work under the supervision of the Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) specialist; and carry out support functions pertaining to programme activities of the WASH section, Abuja.
PROGRAMME ASSISTANT, GS 5, ABUJA (VN- NGR-07-2011).
The position is a fixed term contract for a duration up to 31 December 2012.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday 04 August, 2011.
UNICEF, a smoke-free environment, is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff. Well qualified candidates, particularly women are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Method of Application
For further details, please visit UNICEF Nigeria's job
site at www.unicef.org/nigeria
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about UNICEFSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Officer at Save the Children
- Latest Jobs at Creative Associates International
- Job Opportunity at Africa Power and Development Advisors (APDA) - PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Job Vacancy at the International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Jobs at ZOA International
- Job Vacancy at CBM International
- Sales Vacancies at DKT International
- Job Opportunity at LYFE