Linux System Administrator at eHealth4everyone
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: 1 April, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required
- We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone career website on ehealth4everyone.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eHealth4everyoneSimilar Jobs
- Field Officer at Traders of Africa
- Fresh Jobs at MTN Nigeria
- Autonomous Database - Business Development Representative at Oracle Nigeria
- ERP Specialist - Dynamics 365 at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at a Fintech Company - Proten International
- Project Coordinator / Site Engineer at IPI PowerTech
- IT Service Management Lead at Dancom Technologies Limited
- Accountant at Javatek Africa