Head of Technology at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: 14 February, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lekki Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
- Coordinate the company’s Electronics Security business vertical and ensure quality services while guaranteeing clients’ satisfaction and achieving ALL set Revenue Generating goals that aim at business growth and increasing share of all markets.
- Drive Business Development initiatives and achievement of set Revenue targets of the Electronics Security Business
- Drive the customers/clients’ interface with the company’s services making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives
- Provide industry trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth, not limited to local opportunities but with strong awareness of Global perspectives.
- Develop with a customer - centric approach mind-set, polices and standards that are aimed at ensuring optimal utilization of the company/departmental resources for the overall achievement of the company's set objectives; long-term and periodic.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all tenders and contractual commitments of the company.
- Leading in generating revenue for the company through business development routes and through sales, tendering and contract activities of the company
- Plan and implement an effective project acquisition strategy covering sales, customers’ development and their retention.
- Coordinate and Administer all commercial and government tenders and contracts in accordance with commercial terms, regulatory frameworks and agreed legal requirements.
- Ensure that commercial implications of contract terms and conditions are researched and understood, both legally and commercially, to correctly manage the different types of risks to the division
- Facilitate and participate in risk review workshops during the planning stages of new contracts or projects to ensure that all risks are accommodated contractually
- Manage existing businesses and ensure retention, reputation and revenue sustenance and growth
- Develops and implements multi-year business and profitable growth strategies of the Electronics Security business to deliver increased market share by managing financial performance; assessing economic factors, demographic trends, and competitive strategy; enhancing the Halogen brand; and leveraging relationships with key stakeholders.
- Analyzes and mitigates risk to SBU (i.e. relative to competition, labor threats, compliance needs, federal and state laws,) by proactively monitoring internal and external risk opportunities to the company; developing an action plan; and utilizing the SBU team to execute the plan.
- Enrich the visibility of the company through personal involvement with key industry constituents and active participation in appropriate meetings and conferences
- 10-12+ years experience post NYSC as a Manager or Senior Manager in the current role with a local or international organization is a must.
- Leading and managing a team of 4-5 talent with an objective guiding and developing them to deliver on business objective.
- Robust experience in strategy development, Execution and ability to deep dive with data attribution.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Driver at Beacongate Limited
- Medical Officer at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Project Coordinator Intern at Vantage Advisory
- Latest Jobs at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
- Tax Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Visual-Art Educator at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at IRW Nigeria
- Graphics Designer at Endive Projects