Rovedana Limited - Our client is a renowned brand in the beauty world and their products have been known to improve the human skin tone in natural ways. They are committed to promoting natural beauty through their purest, all natural line of cosmetics and skincare products that nourish the human skin. Their flagship products are present in major African cosmetics markets all around various African countries.
- Under the direction of the supervisor, the candidate will be responsible for producing chocolate bars, making batches of chocolate from cocoa beans, sugar, milk and cocoa butter.
- In this position the qualified candidate will stay on a tight schedule, keep production logs up to date, maintain a meticulously clean and sanitary facility by following all protocols for a food facility.
- Learn and perform all steps of chocolate production.
- Taste and evaluate chocolate for flavour and quality.
- Adhere to strict safety standards and follow proper machinery, food safety, and quality procedures.
- General factory cleaning of the facility and equipment.
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required.
Experience & Requirements
- Have attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Consistent in delivering detailed, accurate and consistent work
- Ability to lift items of about 20kgs.
- Ability to work long hours and perform repetitive tasks.
- Focus, positive attitude and desire to learn chocolate-making and participate in company growth.
- Previous experience or education in chocolatier, chocolate maker, candy maker, or other culinary professional position a plus
Applicants should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
go to method of application »
- Must have a least an O' Level Certificate.
- Must have relevant experience as a Waitress in 5 Star Hotel in Nigeria.
- Must be resident on the Island in Lagos.
- N50, 000 - 60, 000 a month excluding service charge
Candidates should come along with their CV and be formally dressed for interview at:Rovedana Limited,
3rd Floor, 256 Muritala Muhammed Way,
Alagomeji (By AP Club Bus Stop),
Yaba - Lagos State.
- Dress Code - Formal.
- Ask for Mr. Nnamdi when you arrive.
- This role is for experienced people in the hospitality industry
- Only those who reside on the Island will be considered.
Interview Dates and Time
Tuesday, 12th February, 2019 at 10am.
12th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Cocoa Processing Operator - email@example.com