Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels
We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Objective: Assists with content creation, and oversees digital processes while using technology to achieve results.
Job Description: The IT/Social Media Assistant will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising, join deliberations on planning and goal setting, & assist with the development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Assisting brand development and identifying target customers
- Setting clear objectives and creating strategies to meet set objectives
- Assisting the creation of visual design, web development, and content management strategies in line with the needs of the company
- Supporting the creation of promotional, engagement, and conversion strategies to increase fan and ultimately, customer base
- Assisting with the compilation of reports for management showing return on investment (ROI)
- Providing support by monitoring and utilizing trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Assisting with the installation and configuration of computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Occasionally monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Supporting the resolution of issues by talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems.
- Supporting the technical aspects of webinars and other video recording projects
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
Qualifications & Requirements
This is a part-time role, interested candidates must be passionate about social media and technology, and possess functional knowledge about websites and website development. Candidates should also be comfortable working virtually.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply to Interested candidates should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the email with the job title as the subject of the email