Modern Architectural Building Solution (MABS) specializes in Engineering & Distribution of Innovative Build finishing products.
Utilizing only materials of the highest quality, we work closely with architects & contractors to create striking internal and external building finishes
We Supply a wide range of Building products, Our Core Products offerings include Steel & Glazing Products, Lights, Faucets, Commercial & Home fixtures.
Our Steel and Glazing division specializes in building facades & internal finishes like glass partitions, railing systems & Raised Flooring.
We offer a high level of full service and support to main contractors, from initial design development through to final installation.
Job description / Role
Modern Architectural Building Solutions is looking for a Operations Manager for their affiliated company in building materials, that will be responsible for the business operations.
As the Operation Manager you would be responsible for:
- Implement Board visions through business conduct to achieve profitable operation and secure continuity and growth of the company.
- Total responsibilities for the technical and financial successful results of the company.
- Implement all policies and procedure set-out by the Board of Directors.
- Ensure that the company’s structure is aligned to the company’s business strategy.
- Prepare an annual business plan and be responsible to meet the forecasted budget, cash flow and profit.
- Develop new business opportunities
- Monitor the progress of all projects and keep the Board informed of any critical issues.
- Ensure that suitable project management systems are in place to achieve the schedule milestone, budget and quality constraints.
- Manage business risk throughout all aspects of the company’s activities.
- Develop business relationships with strategic partners.
- Develop internal systems, procedures and practices in line with the group standards and designed to continuality enhance the efficiency of the company’s activities.
- Ensure that throughout all areas of the company’s activities such as business development, planning engineering, construction legal, finance, etc. are well coordinated to ensure that the management system is in place to achieve company strategy and target.
- Obtain the Board of Directors approval for all major company activities such as new projects bidding, financial commitments, assets purchasing and key staff hiring and appraisals.
- Provide training and development performance evaluation and appraisals to the company staff to enhance qualifications, motivations and belonging to the company (people are the assets).
Your requirements are:
- At least 3-5 years experience as a Manager in construction/related industry.
- Must reside in Lagos
- A good people manager who can motivate his staff and himself.
- A persuasive character who can get the job done.
salary range: 100,000 150,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below