DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skill set and partnerships.
Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer
The role of the BDA is to leverage on existing client relationships and develop new business opportunities, services and products; generate and negotiate new contracts and income to an agreed annual target of revenue to enhance the works of Dream Labs Limited
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Dream Lab to an agreed annual target.
- Present Dream Lab to potential clients through communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close.
- Responsible for ensuring all sales opportunities to Dream Lab are captured and explored.
- Represent Dream Lab at meetings, events and tradeshows with a view to gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following Dream Lab’s procedures.
- Identify and respond to tenders, RFPs, EOIs and requests for information in a timely manner
- Proactively develop winning proposals
- Comply with all legislative requirements, together with the policies and procedures of Dream Lab and to ensure this is applied by staff, vendors and clients
Coordinate input and information to create compelling, concise and highly visuals presentations.
Support activities for Sales (e.g., manage schedule, book travel, make reservations, answer phones)
- Degree level or equivalent experience in engineering, science, technology or business
- 3 + years of business development experience in an IT consulting environment.
- Excellent skills in proposal writing, costing and pricing.
- Well-developed presentation skills suitable for senior audiences.
- Writing and delivering business plans.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send their CV's and Personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org