Quality Assurance Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 8 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client has been in existence for more than 43 years in Nigeria. They aim to provide a reliable total solution in Flexible Packaging & Paper products with products of consistently high quality to its corporate and other customers at prices which offer real value for the money spent. Our client also converts the Bi-axially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP), Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC), Bi-axially Oriented Polyester Film, Paper, Aluminum Foil and Cellophane for the food, beverages, drugs and pharmaceuticals and chemical packaging. They are the reputed entity in the production and supply of a wide range of flexible packaging materials and paper products.
- At least 5 Years experience in Printing & Packaging industry or food/ Pharmaceutical industry.
- Problem solving skill, must be interested to work in both shift (Day/Night).
- Must be able to handle quality team of at least 10 person.
- Check & ensure all the conformity tests are carried out while production (gsm, Bursting Strength Test, BCT, Thickness, ECT and all other visual defects).
- Check & ensure the product on corrugation and printing is conforming to internal standards and customer requirements.
- Maintain process & product quality control parameters as per customer requirements.
- Monitor and proper implementation quality control plan and SOP.
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly reports, Root cause analysis, customer sample analysis, defect wise rejection analysis etc.
- Take initiative to get better quality in existing resources.
- Handle internal issues and resolve within time limit and to attend customer complaints to understand the issues and same communicate to the quality team.
- Maintain the quality culture within team to achieve quality objectives.
- Ensure the equipment’s are utilizing properly by sub-ordinates and to give them proper training as & when required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Microbiologist at Holdent International Limited
- Graphics Designer at Fadac Resources and Services
- Rotary Blomax Technical Operator at Giant Beverages Limited
- Cost Accountant at Whyte Cleon Limited
- Senior Category Brand Manager at Mondelez International
- Accountant - Data Entry at Triton International Company Limited
- IT Officer at Twinstar Industries
- Factory Accountant at Reckitt Benckiser (RB)